Un excellent article (en anglais) de Kash Bhattacharya, un blogueur réputé et organisateur de campagnes, sur comment travailler avec les blogueurs de façon optimale et productive!
I’ve outlined in this post a few simple key guidelines that DMOs and brands should follow based on my previous experience of running blogger campaigns and being involved in them as a blogger.
- Clearly outline the social goals and content expectations of the campaign to the bloggers
- Quantifying the number of blog posts expected is important and also mentioning the minimum number of social media updates per day.
- Ensuring bloggers stay connected at all times to the internet and giving them a mobile-WiFi device.
- Keeping the lines of communication open at all times.
- Curating the content of the bloggers in real-time.
- Creating a ‘My destination according to locals’ document.
- Helping plan the blogger itinerary.
Leave a Reply